May 4, 2023
Surabhi and I talk about:
- female pleasure
- did your parents ever give you "the talk"?
- the importance of using the anatomical names of your sex
- why female pleasure is considered taboo and remains largely
- how sex education is lacking
- being conventionally pretty and not raising little girls to
value only that
- the importance of cultivating friendships that don't include
judgement and shame
- why women need to seek pleasure outside of the bedroom & how to
- the clitoris. Did you know 31% of men don't know where it's at?
Imagine if 31% of women didn't know where the penis is! And not
even 100% women know where to locate their own clitoris. The
implications and impact of this are unimaginable even outside of a
"sexual pleasure" context. This is a conversation about bodily
autonomy, power, and agency.
Connect with Surabhi:
Book with Surabhi (pelvic health support, pregnancy/postpartum,
mentoring for physios/fitpros): https://www.thepassionatephysio.ca/book-with-surabhi
Free & paid e-guides and resources: https://www.thepassionatephysio.ca/workshops-free-resources
Mom Strength Podcast: https://www.thepassionatephysio.ca/podcast